Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 171 - 180 out of 1035040 Questions

can I get seat in nit or IIIT for 87.4 for sc category

Rishitha 12th Apr, 2024

Admissions to any universities or colleges are given based on your rank. As per your overall percentile your rank could be between 173250 - 178920 approximately.

It would be little difficult for you get admitted into top NITs or IIITs. However you can click on the below link to check the eligibility criteria for NITs and IITs.

https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/how-get-admission-in-nits-through-jee-main

https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-cutoff-for-top-iiits

I want to become a chef so what is better BA In culinary arts or B.sc in hotel management and catering technology?

Tanya Gupta 9th Apr, 2024

Hello,

I understand career choosing can be a bit frustrating anr confusing. However, if you want to specialize in cooking, a BA in Culinary Arts is better. If you're interested in broader hospitality management with a focus on cooking, then B.Sc in Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a better choice.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

Which one is better BA in culinary arts or B.sc in hotel management?

Sajal Trivedi 10th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

Both culinary arts and hotel management are viable options, and the choice between them hinges on your personal interests. Opt for culinary arts if you aspire to become a chef, as it focuses on cooking skills. Conversely, if you seek a broader range of career prospects, hotel management would be the preferred path. It's important to note that both courses offer opportunities within the industry.

Thank you

Hope this information helps you.

What is the total fees of BSC medical course?

Dushyant Saini 10th Apr, 2024

Hello,

The average fee of Bsc Medical course ranges between Inr 24,000 and Inr 5,00,000.

Government colleges have lower fees compared to private colleges. It can depend on the institution, location, and facilities.

i want to become ips police officer know I complete 10th after 10th what should I do

Hello,

To become an IPS (Indian Police Service) officer, here's what you can do after completing 10th grade:

Complete 10+2 education.

Obtain a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Prepare for and clear the Civil Services Examination (CSE) conducted by UPSC.

Clear the Preliminary and Main examinations.

Attend the Interview (Personality Test) stage.

Undergo medical examination and training at SVPNPA.

Join the Indian Police Service (IPS) upon successful completion of training.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

hi.i want to prepare for CLAT exam plz give me advice to topics to cover

Hello,

To prepare for the CLAT exam:

1. Focus on Legal Aptitude, English Language, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Techniques, and Legal Reasoning.

2. Practice solving mock tests and previous papers.

3. Stay updated with current affairs and legal developments.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

1 View

Best study material for jee main download pdf

Dushyant Saini 10th Apr, 2024

Hello,

Best study material :

1. NCERT Books

2. Previous year's question paper

3. Online resources like YouTube

For more information related to study material, syllabus, ebooks, and sample papers can refer this link.

https://engineering.careers360.com/exams/jee-main?icn=jee-exam_landing-page&ici=data-section_c360-home

1 View

what is the use education hoe will we settle in life

Hello,

education is instrumental in shaping our lives in various ways. It equips individuals with essential skills, knowledge, and qualifications needed for personal and professional growth. Education not only enhances career prospects but also fosters personal development by promoting critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity.

It opens doors to diverse career opportunities, leading to greater financial stability and social mobility. Moreover, education enriches lives by broadening perspectives, deepening understanding, and promoting lifelong learning. Overall, education is a cornerstone of success and personal fulfillment, providing the foundation for individuals to achieve their goals and settle in life.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

What career paths do I have as a BALLB graduate in India, but not limited to India.

Tanya Gupta 11th Apr, 2024

Hello,

As a BALLB graduate, you have a wide range of career paths to explore, both in India and beyond. Here are a few options to consider:

1) Legal Practitioner: You can become a lawyer and practice law in various fields such as civil law, criminal law, corporate law, intellectual property law, or family law.

2) Judiciary Services: You can appear for judicial service examinations and pursue a career as a judge in the judicial system.

3) Corporate Counsel: Many companies hire in-house legal counsels to handle their legal matters and provide legal advice.

4) Legal Researcher: You can work as a legal researcher in law firms, think tanks, or academic institutions, conducting research on legal issues and assisting in drafting legal documents.

5) Legal Consultant: You can offer your expertise as a legal consultant, providing guidance and advice to individuals or organizations on legal matters.

6) Civil Services: You can appear for civil service examinations and pursue a career in administrative services, such as the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) or Indian Revenue Service (IRS).

7) Academia: You can pursue a career in teaching and research by joining universities or law schools as a faculty member.

8) International Organizations: You can explore opportunities with international organizations like the United Nations, World Bank, or non-governmental organizations (NGOs) working in the field of law and human rights.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

11th standard or 12th standard topic is important in snu entrace exam

Tanya Gupta 11th Apr, 2024

Hello,

Yes, the topics covered in the 11th and 12th standard are important for the SNU entrance exam. The exam will likely include questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. It's essential to have a strong foundation in these subjects to perform well in the exam. Make sure to focus on understanding the concepts, practicing problem-solving, and improving your language skills. Good luck with your preparation!

Hope this helps,

Thank you

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint