24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 241 - 250 out of 1035038 Questions

mera janam 01/01/2008 ko hua hai kya mai neet 2025ka exam de sakta hu

Sajal Trivedi 8th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

Certainly, you're eligible to sit for the NEET UG 2025 exam as you'll turn 17 by January 2025, meeting the minimum age requirement stipulated by NEET UG, which necessitates candidates to be 17 by December 31st of the examination year.

Thank you

Hope this information helps you.

I got 51 percentile in jee mains 2024 31 January 2nd attempt then hoe many marks and rank i got

Shubham Aggarwal 5th Apr, 2024

Hi,

To determine your approximate marks and rank based on your percentile in the JEE Main 2024 January attempt, we can refer to the percentile vs. marks data provided by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for previous years. However, please note that the exact conversion of percentile to marks may vary slightly each year due to variations in the difficulty level of the exam and the performance of other candidates.

As a rough estimate, based on previous year's data:

• If your percentile is around 51, your estimated marks would be in the range of approximately 50-60 out of 300 marks.

To estimate your rank:

• Since JEE Main rank is not solely determined by marks but also by the performance of other candidates, it's challenging to provide an exact rank estimate based solely on percentile and marks.
  • However, candidates with a percentile around 51 in JEE Main typically fall within the range of 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 in terms of Common Rank List (CRL) rank.

Please note that these are rough estimates based on previous year's data, and the actual marks and rank may vary slightly.

You can also use the JEE College Predictor tool given below to get an estimate.

JEE College Predictor

https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=jee_cp

Thank You!

1 View

is it possible for a SC category male from HS get seats in NIT/IIT /

Hello aspirant,

The NTA has outlined the reservation guidelines for JEE Main 2024 on the official website jeemain.nta.ac.in. Applicants are advised to review the reservation criteria provided in the information brochure for JEE Main 2024. These criteria include the percentage of reservation for different categories and the eligibility requirements for admission under these reservations. It is important for candidates taking the JEE Main 2024 exam to familiarize themselves with these reservation guidelines and eligibility conditions to take advantage of the reservation benefits.

For more information you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-reservation-criteria

Thank you

Class 11th fees structure in Abhyuday school Kawardha, Chhattisgarh

Shivanshu 6th Apr, 2024

Dear aspirant !!

Hope you are doing well ! The fees of class 11th in abhyuday school kawardha is affordable if you belong to upper middle class family. Their fees you need to pay in quarters . It will depend on other facilities also . Excluding transportation it will cost you around 50-60K annually. The fees increase every year , they can cost for many other things which are not included in that .

Hope it helps you !

Thank you

can igat mdu rohtak at 60 percentile

Hello aspirant,

Certainly, you meet the eligibility criteria for MDU Rohtak with a percentile score of 60. Since MDU Rohtak is a government college in Haryana with moderate facilities, you have a possibility of securing admission there.

For more information you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://www.careers360.com/question-63-percentile-in-jee-mains-will-i-get-admission-in-mdu-rohtak-if-not-in-which-college-i-can-get

Thank you

I require general information on dental colleges for mds prosthodontics in mumbai

Hello aspirant,

Here below I am providing you with the name of some of the top colleges you can look for:

• Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai
  • Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai
  • Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai
  • ACPM Dental College, Morane

https://medicine.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mds-in-prosthodontics-and-crown-and-bridge-colleges-in-mumbai

Thank you

My Jee Mains session 2 is on 8th April . I didnt even studied anything . I dont know what to study. I am totally confused . I am very tensed. How can I get 95+ % ile ?

Shivanshu 4th Apr, 2024

Dear Aspirant !

Hope you are doing well ! Sorry to say but you can't get now 95+ percentile,it is next to possible to get such a high percentile in just 4-5 days . So prepare your self for next year only. Candidates with a good preparation strategy can score 95+ percentile marks in the JEE Main examination . 95 percentile in JEE Mains means how many marks? As per the JEE Main marks vs percentile analysis, approximately 150-160 marks out of 300 in JEE Mains is equivalent to the 95th percentile. So this can't be done in 4 days .

Hope it helps you!

Thank you!

my right eye is -3.25 and left eye is -3 and i dont know if my both eye sight is 6/6 or not so can you tell me if i can be eligible for army ?

Shivanshu 4th Apr, 2024

Dear Aspirant !

Hope you are doing well ! No your eye sight is too weak you are not eligible for army . To serve in the Army, including in the Army Rangers, your visual acuity generally needs to be 20/20 in one eye and 20/40 in the other , whether that's through correction or not. However, there are some different vision requirements for other functions within the Army. You don't fulfill this requirement.

Hope it helps you!

Thank you!

1 View

I havent completed any exam . Im just completed 12th and waiting for my results. Im a Pcm student. suggested me best engineering courses and college

Shivanshu 6th Apr, 2024

Dear aspirant !

Hope you are doing good !

Top engineering Courses in India

• Computer Science Engineering. ...
  • Mechanical Engineering. ...
  • Civil Engineering. ...
  • Electrical Engineering. ...
  • Biomedical Engineering. ...
  • Aerospace Engineering. ...
  • Artificial Engineering. ...
  • Robotics and Automation Engineering.

And best colleges are all IITs ,NITs and IIIts are best for pursuing engineering.

You need to give jee mains and jee advanced.for getting admission there .

Hope it helps you!

Thanking you !

i shall just appeared clss x 2024 i have interested learn about biology so please suggest me some medium category of schools at Kolkata

Shivanshu 6th Apr, 2024

Dear aspirant !

Hope you are doing good !!

• Presidency University, Kolkata. ...
  • Jadavpur University, Kolkata. ..
  • All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata. ...
  • Scottish Church College, Kolkata. ...
  • Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata. ...
  • S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata.

Hope it helps you!

Thanking you!

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint