Questions

50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 31 - 40 out of 1035351 Questions

I, a student of Grade 11 with PCM, wish to become a pilot. I also think I should clear JEE Adv. and do B.E. in Aeronautics beforehand, so as to get a base on the field of aviation. Kindly share your thoughts and feedbacks on whether you think this way is correct or not!

Tanya Gupta 23rd Apr, 2024

Hello,

Your plan sounds well-rounded and ambitious! Pursuing a degree in Aeronautics will certainly provide you with a strong foundation in the field of aviation, which can be invaluable for your future career as a pilot. Additionally, clearing the JEE Advanced exam will open up opportunities for you to attend reputable institutions and gain the necessary knowledge and skills. Just ensure you stay focused, maintain a strong academic performance, and seek out opportunities for practical experience in aviation whenever possible. Good luck with your journey towards becoming a pilot!

hope this helps,

Thank you

How many percentage in bca admission

Sajal Trivedi 23rd Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

The minimum Class 12 marks required for BCA admission vary across colleges, typically necessitating an aggregate of 50% or higher regardless of the stream. However, SC/ST candidates may benefit from relaxed criteria. Admission procedures also differ; some colleges consider Class 12 marks, while others conduct their own entrance exams. Successful performance in these exams determines admission eligibility.

Thank you

Hope this information helps you.

What is the last date to apply for MAT 2024?

Hello aspirant,

The registration for the May cycle of MAT 2024, conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA), has begun online. Applicants can complete the MAT application form for Paper-Based Test (PBT), Computer-Based Test (CBT), and Internet-Based Test (IBT) modes on the official website mat.aima.in. The registration window for CBT mode will close on May 19, while for PBT and IBT, it will close on May 28.

For more information you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/mat-application-form

Thank you

1 View

how about donation for IT branch?

shivamtrivedi0005 22nd Apr, 2024

Hii There,

Admission through donation is essentially the Management Quota. Many top private colleges and universities in India reserve seats under the management quota, typically comprising 20-30% of the total seats, for direct admission. However, in the context of donation, colleges often demand a significant amount. For popular branches like Computer Science Engineering (CSE), the donation amount can be very high, reaching 7-8 lakhs in reputed colleges. If you can afford this fee, you can opt for admission through this route.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks

1 View

Sir airforce join krne ke liye 12th me maths subject me kitne number hone chahiye

Hello aspirant,

Numerous students aim to enlist in the Indian Air Force but are uncertain about the process after completing their 12th grade. To qualify, candidates need to attain a minimum of 50 percent in their 12th-grade exams in any field of study.

For more information you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://www.careers360.com/careers/articles/how-to-join-the-indian-air-force-after-12th-counar

Thank you

Do I have to give NEET UG exam for BPT in IPGMER?

Hello,

No, you do not have to give the NEET UG exam for admission to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) program at IPGMER (Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research). Admission criteria for BPT programs can vary between institutions, but NEET UG is typically required for admission to medical and dental courses, not for allied health science programs like physiotherapy.

hope this helps,

Thank you

I have bsc degree i wanna make career in teaching field in chemistry in private schools for class 11,12 I dont want to do msc any suggestion

Hello,

To teach chemistry in private schools for classes 11 and 12 in India without an MSc degree:

1. Obtain a teaching certification or diploma in education.

2. Consider private tutoring or substitute teaching to gain experience.

3. Volunteer or work part-time as a teaching assistant.

4. Attend workshops and seminars for professional development in chemistry education.

hope this helps,

Thank you

What is the hostel facilities for girls?

Hello,

In India, hostel facilities for girls typically include secure accommodations with single or shared rooms, common areas for socializing, mess serving nutritious meals, and recreational facilities. Many hostels also offer amenities like laundry services, internet access, and 24/7 security. Female wardens or supervisors are often present to ensure the safety and well-being of the residents

Hope this helps,

Thank you

1 View

I was born in 30/12/2006 am I eligible to give NDA 2 2025 exam? as being SC for relaxation of 6 months

Hello,

As per the eligibility criteria for the NDA (National Defence Academy) exam, candidates must be between 16.5 to 19.5 years of age. Since you were born on December 30, 2006, you would be 18 years old by December 30, 2025. However, considering the SC category relaxation of 6 months, you would be eligible to appear for the NDA 2 2025 exam, as you would still be within the prescribed age limit.

hope this helps,

Thank you

1 View

Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in BSc Nursing?

Hello aspirant,

Numerous entrance examinations for BSc nursing in India provide significant opportunities for career advancement and progression. Prospective nurses can specialize in various fields like pediatric nursing, geriatric nursing, and trauma nursing to refine their expertise. These entrance exams are held both at the national and state levels.

To know about various exams, you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/list-of-nursing-entrance-exams-in-india

Thank you

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint