WBJEE Medical 2015 Application Form - The application procedure for WBJEE Medical 2015 will commence from December 22, 2014. WBJEE Medical 2015 Application Form shall be available online and no any other mode of application shall be accepted. The application form is broadly categorized into personal details & fee payment details.
Before applying for WBJEE Medical 2015 candidates must verify their eligibility criteria as mentioned in the WBJEE Medical 2015 notification. According to WBJEE Medical 2015 eligibility criteria, Applicants must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2015. Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the subjects.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on WBJEE Medical 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Click Here for All UG Medical 2015 Exam alerts like news and updates related to sample papers, application forms, admit card, exam results, counselling and much more
Important Highlights of WBJEE Medical 2015 Application Form are mentioned below:
- The WBJEE Medical 2015 applications are required to be filled online mode only
- On successful completion of the required personal details, the system will generate a seven digit (7-digit) application number for the WBJEE Medical 2015 applicant
- Soon after the filling of personal details, the applicant shall be asked to choose any of the WBJEE Medical 2015 fee payment modes, either Online or through Bank E-Challan or through E-Post Office.
- Candidate can submit their WBJEE Medical 2015 fees through any of the above given mode
- After the successful fee deposition, the applicant shall receive a confirmation page for WBJEE Medical 2015 application. On the WBJEE Medical 2015 application confirmation page, the applicant has to paste two passport size recent photographs. One of the photographs has to be self attested
- The WBJEE Medical 2015 applicant shall produce the signatures and left thumb impressions on the specified boxes in the confirmation page
- The candidate should self attest the photocopies of the entire requisite documents and attach it with the second page that has been printed along with the WBJEE Medical 2015 confirmation page
- Candidate should send all these documents (WBJEE Medical 2015 confirmation page, Requisite documents photocopies and the sheet of enclosures) sealed in an envelope to the WBJEE Office
To Apply WBJEE Medical 2015 Application Form – Click Here (The link will updated on availability of application form)
Following documents to be send along with the WBJEE Medical 2015 Application Form:
SET: I - One unstapled Single page
Confirmation page filled up in every respect
SET: II - Collection of following pages
- Top sheet duly signed by the candidate
- Board copy of the e-challan/receipt
- Self-attested copy of the admit card of 10th standard examination
Following documents wherever applicable:
- Self-attested copy of the SC/ST/OBC certificate as per rules given in the brochure
- Self attested copy of the PWD certificate as per rules given in the brochure
- Self-attested copy of the duly filled up domicile certificate as per rules given in the brochure along with self attested copy of either of the parent’s voter id card/passport
- Self attested copy of the duly filled up income certificate as per rules
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection
WBJEE Medical 2015 Application Form must be sent to the following Address
WBJEEB, AQ-13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091
WBJEE Medical 2015 entrance exam will the basis for admission to undergraduate medical courses at over 22 Government and private medical colleges across West Bengal. Out of these 22 medical colleges, 16 are state government medical college and five are private institutes.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to WBJEE Medical 2015