Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2017

Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test (UPMT)

Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2017

Uttarakhand MBBS CounsellingUttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2017- The counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 will be held by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun. The Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2017 is likely to be held in July 2017. Candidates can expect the Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 counselling to be conducted in online format. The Uttarakhand MBBS admission to 85% state quota seats will be conducted by the conducting body while the remaining 15% All India Quota seats will be done by Medical Council Committee. Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2017 is held for Uttarakhand MBBS admission into government, private or deemed medical or dental institutes across Uttarakhand. Only those candidates are called in for Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 counselling who clear NEET and meet its cut off. The Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2017 is likely to be held in two rounds, thus if seats are vacant post round one, then round two is conducted.

UPMT Pathfinder
Got your NEET results?
  • Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission
  • Find Best Branch for each of the colleges
  • Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis

 

According to the order passed by the Supreme Court in 2016, NEET will be the only single medical entrance examination for admission into any medical or dental colleges across India. Thus, no state can conduct its own medical entrance exam. NEET 2017 will be the only entrance exam after the state entrance exams were scrapped off.

 

In this article, aspirants will find all details related to the Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2017.

 

Important dates related to Uttarakhand MBBS BDS Counselling 2017

S.No.

Particulars

Date

1

Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2017 Round 1

July, 2017

2

Result of the first round of the seat allotment

July, 2017

3

Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling round 2

July, 2017

Highlights of Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2017

  • Candidates who qualify NEET 2017 will only be called for the counselling round

  • Candidates must carry all important documents at the time of counselling

  • For any query regarding the admission process or Uttarakhand MBBS counselling procedure, candidates can go through the official website

  • The conducting body will hold the counselling round for allotment of state quota seats in government private and deemed colleges across Uttarakhand

Procedure of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling

 

Step 1: Registration

  • To begin with candidates need to register themselves by filling in details such as their name, NEET 2017 rank, application number and others

  • Once the form is complete, candidates are required to create their password for later use purpose

  • After which the user id and password will be created

  • Candidates has to login with the same user id and password

  • The notification for Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2017 will be sent to each candidate on their registered mail and contact number

Step 2: Details

 

While in this step, candidates are required to fill in their details about themselves and their academic qualifications.

  • Click on the link provided on this page to access the counselling form

  • Enter with the same user id and password that was created in step 1

  • The next step is to fill in details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name and Date of Birth (DOB) to name a few

  • Once all the details are filled, candidates need to click on ‘save and proceed’ button

  • Then candidates can enter their reservation category if any along with their academic qualifications

Step 3: Upload documents

 

To be considered for Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2017, candidates need to upload certain documents that will be verified by the conducting body in order to check whether the uploaded documents are authentic or not. Documents such as:

  • NEET 2017 Rank Card

  • NEET 2017 Admit Card

  • Caste Certificate (if any)

  • Class 10 Mark Sheet

  • Class 12 mark Sheet

  • Income certificate for OBC category applicants

  • Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority

Candidates must make sure the uploaded documents are valid before submission.

 

Participating Institutes in Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2017

 

Medical Institutes

* Tentative figure

 

Dental Institutes

S. No

Participating Institute

Number of Seats*

1

Seema Dental College, Rishikesh

50

2

Uttaranchal Dental College, Dehradun

50

* Tentative figure

 

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and information on Uttarakhand  MBBS BDS Counselling 2017

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!

Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

Post Comment
About Author
Tenzin Pema

Related Articles

`

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next