UPCMET 2015 Application Form has been available from November 15, 2014 in both online and offline mode. According to the official notification by the exam conducting authority Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association, the written entrance exam will be conducted on May 30, 2015 at all designated exam centers. The last date for submitting the UPCMET 2015 application form is 11 May, 2015
There are three modes of filling up the UPCMET 2015 application form
Candidates can obtain the OMR application form in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on payment of Rs. 1000 towards the application form or through post by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1050 to the mentioned address:
Aspirants can download the application form from the website www.upumcwa.org. After printing the application form on A-4 sheet, form has to be completely filled and sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 in favour of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly at the address mentioned above.
You can fill the application form online. Alongwith the online application you have to upload your photo, signature and the number of the Demand draft. Thereafter, the Confirmation Page can be generated and the print of the same is to be sent alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on UPCMET 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Click Here to enroll for Study Material, Expert guidance for UG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection
UPCMET 2015 online Application Form Procedure: information based on official brochure, a detailed procedure for filling-in the form is mentioned below-
You need to draw a Demand Draft of the requisite amount and then proceed for the below window to Apply Online -
The following details have to be provided by candidates-
- Name of the Candidate: write your full name- first name, then middle name, then surname in the space provided for it.
- Category and Category Code Category Code: mention the appropriate category and tick against the applicable category code.
- Gender: write male or female in the box provided for it.
- Date of Birth: write date of birth in month/date/year order.
- Choice of Centres: mention the center code of preferred exam center.
- Postal Address: mention the complete address with pin code.
- Left Hand Thumb Impression: put the impression at the specified place of the OMR Application Form.
- Signature: put your signature in English as well as in Hindi in boxes.
- Candidate’s Parent/Guardian Details: write first name, then middle name and then surname in the boxes provided. Mention guardian’s relationship with the candidate. Mention guardian/parent contact number.
- Candidate’s Academics Details: mention the percentage of marks obtained in intermediate in the asked subjects. Tick against “Result Awaited” box if result is yet to be announced. Also mention the Board of your qualifying examination.
It is mandatory for the candidate and his/her parent/guardian to sign the declaration form at the bottom of the application form. Paste recent photograph in the space provided for it. Candidates are advised to keep a xerox copy of completed application form with themselves. Send the completed application along with the below listed documents-
Photocopy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination (10+2) duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
Photocopy of 10th Standard certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
Photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC & ST issued by competent authority.
Photocopy of the latest Caste Certificate for OBC issued by competent authority. OBC Certificate issued after 31st March, 2014 has to be produced at the time of counselling to claim the OBC weightage.
Four copies of the recent coloured passport size photograph.
The completed application form has to be dispatched at Coordinator-UPCMET 2015, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly- 243 001 to reach the address by May 15, 2015.
Click Here for All UG Medical 2015 Exam alerts like news and updates related to sample papers, application forms, admit card, exam results, counselling and much more