Rajasthan MBBS Merit List 2017

Rajasthan Medical Admission (Rajasthan Medical)

Rajasthan MBBS Merit List 2017

Rajasthan MBBS Merit List Rajasthan MBBS Merit List 2017-  Government of Rajasthan, Medical Education- the conducting body of Rajasthan MBBS will release the merit list of Rajasthan MBBS 2017. The Rajasthan MBBS merit list 2017 is likely to be released in July, 2017 after the NEET results are declared. The merit list of Rajasthan MBBS 2017 will be based on the NEET merit list. The conducting body will release the Rajasthan MBBS merit list 2017 for admission to 85% state quota seats and the remaining 15% to All India quota seats in MBBS and BDS programme across Rajasthan. Candidates can check the Rajasthan MBBS 2017 merit list as soon as the institutes releases the merit list. The Rajasthan MBBS merit list 2017 is likely to reveal certain details such as applicant’s name, marks scored in NEET and the rank scored under each category. As per the ordinance passed by the Supreme court in 2016, no separate entrance will be conducted for medical or dental colleges across India, thus no state will have its medical entrance exam. As NEET will be the single entrance test for any medical college/ programme across the country.

Rajasthan Medical Pathfinder
Got your NEET results?
  • Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission
  • Find Best Branch for each of the colleges
  • Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis

 

In this article candidates will find all key details related to the Rajasthan MBBS 2017 merit list.

 

Important dates related to Rajasthan MBBS merit list 2017

In the table below candidates can check the important dates related to the Rajasthan MBBS 2017 merit list to keep a track of the events during the exam.

 

Rajasthan MBBS merit list 2017 important dates

S.No

Events

Date

1

NEET Result

June, 2017*

2

Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2017 Counselling

July, 2017*

3

Announcement of Rajasthan MBBS 2017 Merit list

July, 2017*

* The above dates are tentative and will be updated as soon as the official notification is out.

 

Rajasthan MBBS cut off 2017

Rajasthan MBBS cut off will depend on the cut off of NEET 2017. It is the minimum marks candidates should obtain to be considered for Rajasthan MBBS admission 2017.

 

NEET qualifying percentile 2017

Category

Qualifying marks

Unreserved

50 percentile

Reserved (SC/ST) and Persons with disability (PWD)

40 percentile

PWD candidates in unreserved category

45 percentile

In order to qualify the NEET 2017, candidates from the General category must obtain minimum 50%, reserved and persons with disability must obtain 40% while candidates from PWD in unreserved category must score minimum 45%.

 

How to check Rajasthan MBBS merit list 2017

Candidates can access the Rajasthan MBBS 2017 merit list by following the steps given below:

  • Click on the link given below to check the merit list of Rajasthan MBBS 2017

  • The page will ask candidates to enter their registered user ID along with the password

  • The next step is to enter details mentioned on the page after which candidates will be redirected to the Rajasthan MBBS 2017 merit list

  • After checking the merit list of Rajasthan MBBS 2017, candidates can take the print out of the same for further use

To check Rajasthan MBBS Merit List 2017: Click Here (The link is likely to be activated in July tentatively)

 

Tie Breaker

 

Tie breaker is when two candidates score the same marks in the NEET 2017. Thus, the decision making can be done following three steps:

  • In the first step, candidates with the higher score in Biology will be given the highest preference over the other candidates

  • If that doesn’t help then the candidate with higher score in Chemistry will be preferred over the other

  • If the above two tie breakers are not successful then the candidate with higher Date of Birth (DOB) will be given the ultimate preference.

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more information on Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2017

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!

Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

Post Comment
About Author
Tenzin Pema

Related Articles

`

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next