- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
About NUPGET 2015 is a national level examination conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and is the pre requisite exam for admissions to Postgraduate Medical and Dental courses affiliated to NITTE University.
Exam name: NITTE Postgraduate Entrance Test
Commonly known as: NUPGET
Exam type: National Level examination
Exam Category: PG Exam
Conducting Authority: NITTE University, Mangalore
Seats: 98 seats for PG courses
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to ask queries on NUGET 2015 Entrance Exam on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
NUPGET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed his/her graduation in MBBS/BDS from a college recognized by MCI and DCI respectively.
- He/she must have completed his/her internship before the prescribed time period.
NUPGET 2015 Selection Process
After the announcement of the NUPGET Result, a merit list for central counseling will be conducted. Seat allotment process during the counselling rounds involve choice locking of medical/dental college preferred by candidates.
NUPGET 2015 Exam Pattern
The NUPGET Exam will be of 3 hour duration and will carry 200 multiple choice questions. For each correct response the student will be awarded 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for a wrong response.
NUPGET 2015 Exam Syllabus
NUPGET 2015 will be based on the syllabus of graduate level course in MBBS/BDS.
- The application form for NUPGET 2015 can be downloaded from the official website of Nittee University.
- The mode of payment of application fee will be offline by the means of a Demand Draft of applicable application fee.
- After filling the application form the candidate has to send the print out of the complete application form to the university along with the DD for payment of application fee.
NUPGET 2015 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be sent to the candidates through post.
NUPGET 2015 Important Dates
Date of Notification
Last week of October, 2014
Date of hosting the application on the official website
Last week of October, 2014
Last date for receipt of application form at the university
First week of January 4, 2015
Date of Examination
First-second week of January, 2015
Date of announcement of merit list
Second-third week of February, 2015
1st round of counseling
First week of March, 2015
Keep visiting pharmacy.careers360.com for more news and feature article on NUGET 2015 Exam.