- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Manipal University Medical Entrance 2014 Admit Card
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for MU OET Medical
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking MU OET Medical exam.
Manipal University Medical Entrance 2014 Admit Card (e-hall ticket) will be generated within 24 hours after the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the online test booking system. The MU medical OET 2014 e-hall ticket will be issued only to those aspirants who have booked their test slot through online test booking system.
The MU Medical OET 2014 hall ticket will indicate the e-hall ticket number, course/s applied, address of the test centre, test date & time selected by the candidate. If any discrepancies found in the hall ticket it must be immediately informed to the MU OET 2014 exam conducing authority.
The MU OET 2014 admit card can be downloaded from official website. While downloading the MU OET 2014 MBBS & BDS admit card candidates have to furnish details like application form number and online test booking password. The MU Medical OET 2014 admit card will also be mailed to candidates mail id as mentioned in the application form.
For any doubts and queries, call the Manipal University Medical Online Entrance Test 2014 (MU OET) Helpline: 011-40360360
The e-hall ticket of MU Medical OET 2014 will not be sent either via post or fax
No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket
Please ensure that all information on the e-hall ticket including photograph is clearly visible
The e-hall ticket is an important document it must be preserved and produced at the time of counseling/admission.
Candidates who are appearing for MU OET 2014 MBBS exam are advised to report at the selected test centre with the two copies of the MU OET 2014 e-hall ticket, one photocopy of the application form and any one of the following for photo identification - Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College photo-bearing ID card.