- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Entrance Exam
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for JIPMER MEDICAL
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking JIPMER MEDICAL exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Entrance Exam - JIPMER MBBS 2015 is national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) for admission to MBBS programmes. JIPMER MBBS 2015 entrance exam will be conducted for admission to as many as 150 seats in JIPMER, Puducherry.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on JIPMER MBBS 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Check below the JIPMER MBBS 2015 Seats and Reservation
Number of JIPMER MBBS Seats
P - OBC
BRI/OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)
Exam Name: JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2014
Commonly Known as: JIPMER MBBS
Exam Category: Under Graduate
Exam Level: National
Conducting Body: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)
Click Here for All UG Medical 2015 Exam alerts like news and updates related to sample papers, application forms, admit card, exam results, counselling and much more
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Eligibility: Important Highlights of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2015
- Applicants have passed Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination in 10+ 2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Biotechnology and English with 50% for unreserved and 40% for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes and 40% for OPH categories candidates
- Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April 2015 and whose results have not yet been declared can also apply for JIPMER MBBS 2015 entrance exam
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Exam Pattern: JIPMER MBBS 2015 exam will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by examination authority JIPMER. The booklet of JIPMER MBBS 2015 exam will have 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic & Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension.
Important points of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Exam Pattern are given below:
- JIPMER MBBS 2015 Question Paper will be provided in English language
- All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives
- For each correct response in JIPMER MBBS 2015 Question candidates will get 1 marks
- There is no negative marking in JIPMER MBBS 2015 entrance exam and no marks will given for the questions not answered
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Exam Pattern, number of questions, and duration is given below:
02 Hours & 30 Minutes
Biology (Zoology a& Botany)
Logic & Quantitative Reasoning
English and Comprehension
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Procedure: JIPMER MBBS 2015 application procedure begins tentatively in first week of March 2015. Candidates must note that JIPMER 2015 application form must be submitted online and no any other mode of application will be accepted. Incomplete JIPMER MBBS 2015 application form will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The cost of JIPMER MBBS 2015 application form for General/OBC Category is Rs. 1000 while for SC/ST candidates it is Rs. 880. The payment of JIPMER MBBS 2015 exam fee can be remitted through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking along with Service Tax as applicable.
Important Dates: The examination schedule (tentative) for JIPMER MBBS 2015 Entrance Examination is given below.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Commencement of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Online Registration
First Week of March, 2015
Download of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card
Second Week of May, 2015
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Entrance Exam
First Week of June 2015
Expected date of declaration of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Result
Second Week of June, 2015
Allotment of MBBS seat by Personal appearance
Second Week of July, 2015
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card: Candidates whose application will be accepted can download JIPMER MBBS 2015 admit card tentatively from the second week of May, 2015. Admit will have the candidate’s detail like name, roll number, exam center, time and examination instructions. It must be noted that JIPMER MBBS 2015 admit card will not be sent through post.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Result: The JIPMER MBBS 2015 result will be declared tentatively in the second week of June 2015. The result of only qualified candidates will be declared. The qualifying marks will depends on availability of seats, number of applicants, and difficulty level in the entrance examination.
Click Here to enroll online test series for AIPMT 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Cut off: The Cutoff score of JIPMER MBBS 2015 entrance exam will be based on various factors such as availability of seats, number of applicants and difficulty level in the entrance examination. The cut off mark of JIPMER MBBS 2015 will derived from the total marks secured by candidates out of 200. The important highlights of JIPMER MBBS 2014 cut off for General and OBC categories candidates are given below:
Cut off Marks
Opening - 172
Closing - 155
OBC Non Creamy Layer (OBC NCL)
Opening - 167
Closing - 147
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Merit List: Merit list of JIPMER MBBS 2015 will be percentile based. The percentile shall be determined on the basis of the average marks obtained by the first top ten candidates in the JIPMER MBBS 2015. Merit List will be drawn category wise based on minimum percentile as given below:
Unreserved (UR) - OPH
SC / ST / OBC
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Counselling: The counselling for JIPMER MBBS 2015 will be held at JIPMER, Puducherry. Only those candidates can participate in JIPMER MBBS 2015 counselling who have secured the cut off score in JIPMER MBBS 2015 entrance exam. Allotment of MBBS seats will be done as per the merit list. Only after due verification of documents and biometric data provisional admission letters will be issued to eligible candidates.
Puducherry- 605 006
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to JIPMER MBBS 2015