- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility
AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility- All those aspirants whosoever wish to pursue their MBBS and BDS courses from Aligarh Muslim University are advised to read AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility given in the AMU admission Prospectus 2014-15 before filling up the AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form.
The AMU Medical Entrance Exam will be conducted on the scheduled date May 27, 2014 from 10 AM as per the information given in the AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 prospectus.
AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility is as following -
- Age of the candidate must be not less than 17 years as on 31 December in the year of admission
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS and BDS course should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or (HSC)/10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by the Aligarh Muslim University
- Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Candidates should secure at least 50% mark in the entrance to become eligible for counseling process
For any other information and queries, call AMU Medical Exam Helpline: 011-40360360
We will keep you updated about AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility.Keep visiting the page for more information on AMU Medical Exam 2014.