AIPMT 2015 Eligibility– The AIPMT 2015 eligibility criteria for candidates seeking admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) courses in academic session 2015 is mentioned below. According to AIPMT 2015 eligibility criteria candidates must be 17 years of age and have secured qualifying marks in 10+2/HSC. According to the official notification AIPMT 2015 entrance exam is scheduled to be held on May 3, 2015.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
Candidates are advised to read AIPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam. AIPMT 2015 is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India excluding Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
Check Below the AIPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years as on December 31, 2015 for admission to 1year MBBS/BDS course through AIPMT 2015
- The upper age limit for AIPMT 2015 is 25 years as on December 31, 2015. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes
- Only those candidates will be eligible to take AIPMT 2015 who have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects individually
- Minimum marks for candidates educated abroad seeking admission in medical colleges in India must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English upto Class 12 with 50% marks and their equivalency determined as per regulations of Medical Council of India and the concerned university
- The category wise students qualifying marks for AIPMT 2015 is given below:
Qualifying Marks for AIPMT 2015
Scheduled Castes, Schedule Tribes and Other Backward Classes
Locomotory Disability of lower limbs
General PH – 45%
SC PH/ST PH/ OBC PH – 45%
AIPMT 2015 undergraduate medical entrance exam will be basis for admission to approximately 3200 MBBS and 300 BDS seats of 130 Government Medical and 30 Dental Colleges of India, respectively.
*Disclaimer: The above information on this page is based on AIPMT 2014 information brochure.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to AIPMT 2015