AIIMS MBBS Rank Predictor 2017: Candidates appearing in AIIMS MBBS 2017, scheduled to be conducted on May 28, 2017 can check their probable rank in AIIMS MBBS 2017. After appearing in AIIMS MBBS, candidates will start wondering that what rank they may get on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. To help solving candidate’s dilemma, Careers360 presents an innovate and useful tool known as Rank Predictor. AIIMS MBBS Rank Predictor 2017 is designed on algorithm at what marks which rank may be allotted. Thus, AIIMS MBBS 2017 rank predictor helps aspirants to know their rank in AIIMS MBBS2017 before the declaration of result. Candidates who will appear in AIIMS MBBS 2017 and wish to know their probable rank can check below the steps to use AIIMS MBBS rank predictor 2017. Further, AIIMS MBBS rank predictor also provided information regarding the last year trends of AIIMS MBBS, which means, whether the cut-off has gone up, down or is stagnant in comparison to previous years.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
Candidates can check below for the step wise step procedure to use AIIMS MBBS 2017 rank predictor:
- To use AIIMS MBBS rank predictor 2017, candidates have to register with their Facebook or Gmail accounts
- After registering, candidates have to enter their personal information such as name, AIIMS MBBS roll number, category, domicile, date of birth etc
- After this process, candidates have to enter probable marks in each section of AIIMS MBBS 2017; Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge
- Now, candidates have to click on ‘start analyzing’ button to check their probable rank in AIIMS MBBS 2017
Benefits of using AIIMS MBBS Rank Predictor 2017:
1.Predict your result before actual results, based on your performance
2. Get in-depth insights on where you, based on different criteria along with personalized profile analysis
3.Check your competition- Realize where you stand in comparison to other exam takers.
4. Target the right colleges that you may get with your predicted result
Step wise procedure to use AIIMS MBBS Rank Predictor 2017:
Use Facebook or Gmail Id to login to AIIMS MBBS Rank Predictor
Input- Enter your AIIMS MBBS Roll number, Date of birth, Category, expected marks in each section
Result- Probable Rank in AIIMS MBBS 2017
To use AIIMS MBBS Rank Predictor 2017: Click Here
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will conduct AIIMS MBBS 2017 for admissions to as many as 700 MBB seats in 7 AIIMS institutes across India. All the seats are equally distributed in each of 7 AIIMS situated at New Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar.
Stay tuned to www.medicine.careers360.com for more information on AIIMS MBBS