- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
AIIMS MBBS 2015
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for AIIMS MBBS
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking AIIMS MBBS exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 - AIIMS MBBS 2015 is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi) for admission to MBBS programmes. AIIMS MBBS 2015 result will be the basis for admission to 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions located at New Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar. Among 672 MBBS seats in AIIMS, 72 are in AIIMS Delhi and reaming 600 seats are in 6 new AIIMS. Each new AIIMS has 100 seats for MBBS programmes.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on AIIMS MBBS 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Number of Seats and Reservation Criteria is mentioned in below table:
Location of AIIMS
Scheduled Caste (ST)
Commonly Known as: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015
Exam Type: National
Exam Category: Undergraduate
Conducting Body: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Eligibility: Important Highlights of AIIMS MBBS 2015 Eligibility Criteria are given below:
- Candidates must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2015
- Candidates born on or after January 2, 1998 are not eligible for AIIMS MBBS 2015
- Applicants have passed the 12 Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects
- Candidates who will appear for 10+2/HSC can also apply for AIIMS MBBS 2015
- General and OBC candidates must have passed 10+2/HSC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 60% marks while for SC/ST the qualifying marks is 50%
Click Here for All UG Medical 2015 Exam alerts like news and updates related to sample papers, application forms, admit card, exam results, counselling and much more
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Pattern: AIIMS MBBS 2015 exam will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by examination authority AIIMS. The booklet of AIIMS MBBS 2015 exam will have 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
Important points of AIIMS MBBS 2015 Exam Pattern are given below:
- AIIMS MBBS 2015 Question Paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice of candidates. Therefore candidate must select in the space provided in the application form regarding preference to have the question paper in English or Hindi. The choice cannot be changed later
- For each correct response in AIIMS MBBS 2015 Question candidates will get 1 marks
- -1/3 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response
- No marks will given for the questions not answered
- More than one response in AIIMS MBBS 2015 exam will be treated as wrong answer and negatively marked
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Exam Pattern, number of questions, and duration is given below:
Biology (Zoology a& Botany)
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Application Procedure: The AIIMS MBBS 2015 application procedure begins tentatively in second week of February 2015. Candidates must note that AIIMS MBBS 2015 application form must be submitted online and no any other mode of application will be accepted. Incomplete AIIMS MBBS 2015 application form will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The cost of AIIMS MBBS 2015 application form for General/OBC Category is Rs. 1000 while for SC/ST candidates it is Rs. 880. OPH Candidates is exempted from any AIIMS MBBS 2015 examination fee. The payment of AIIMS MBBS 2015 exam fee can be remitted through Debit/Credit Card/Challan along with Service Tax as applicable.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Important Dates: The important dates (tentative) for AIIMS MBBS 2015 Entrance Examination are given below.
Application Available Online
Second Week of February, 2015
Last Day of Submitting The Application Online
Third Week of March Up To 5.00 P.M.
Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website
Second Week of May, 2015
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test Date
(In online and offline mode subject to availability of candidates in a particular centre)
In the month of June, 2015
Expected Date of Declaration of Result
First Week of July, 2015
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Admit Card: Candidates whose application will be accepted can download AIIMS MBBS 2015 admit card tentatively from the second week of May, 2015. Admit will have the candidate’s detail like name, roll number, exam center, time and examination instructions. It must be noted that AIIMS MBBS 2015 admit card will not be sent through post.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Result: The AIIMS MBBS 2015 result will be declared tentatively in the first week of July 2015. The result of only qualified candidates will be declared. The qualifying marks will depends on availability of seats, number of applicants, and difficulty level in the entrance examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Seats and Reservation: Find the information related to AIIMS MBBS 2015 Number of Seats and Reservation from the table given below.
Other Backward Class (OBC)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Caste (ST)
OPH (Orthopedic physically Handicapped)
3% Horizontal of Total number of Seats
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Cut off: The cut off marks of AIIMS MBBS 2015 will depend on factors like number of applicants and difficulty level in the entrance exam. According to officials, AIIMS MBBS 2015 cut off marks for General category candidates will be 50% while for OBC 45% and for SC/ST 40%. OPH candidates will be required to secure a minimum of 50% marks in case of General Category candidates, 45% in case of OBC & 40% for SC/ST.
Click Here to enroll online test series for AIPMT 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Merit List: The AIIMS MBBS 2015 merit list for 672seats will be based on the AIIMS MBBS 2015 cut off marks. AIIMS MBBS 2015 merit list will be prepared only for those candidates who will secure the qualifying marks in the entrance exam. The merit list of each category will consist of total of 4 times of number of seats available for allotment.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Counselling: The counselling for AIIMS MBBS 2015 will be held at New Delhi. Only those candidates can participate in AIIMS MBBS 2015 counselling who have secured the cut off score in AIIMS MBBS 2015 entrance exam. Counselling will be done for all the 7 AIIMS and seat are allotted strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat, as per counseling norms.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi- 110 608
*Disclaimer: The above information on this page is based on AIIMS MBBS 2014 information brochure
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to AIIMS MBBS 2015