- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
NEET 2013 Cutoff Marks for MBBS and BDS
NEET 2013 Cutoff will be declared by the CBSE along with the Result Card. The NEET 2013 Cutoff is the minimum score required by a student to qualify for admissions. The admissions to the various colleges depend upon the seats available, difficulty levels of the exam and more important the number of applicants Since all students who get the qualifying marks cannot be accommodated with seats, a minimum cutoff mark is determined. This is the NEET 2013 Cutoff.
The NEET 2013 Cutoff is a pre determined score that is used to filter the number of applicants for admissions to the various medical courses.
Students who obtain score above the NEET 2013 Cutoff will be sent call letters.
The Cutoff for NEET 2013 is primarily dependent on many factors like the number of applicants, number of seats available and the levels of difficulty of the entrance exam
Students can check the NEET 2013 Cutoff to decide and plan for their counselling choices and admissions
NEET 2013 Cutoff Marks (expected)
* Students are required to check this page regularly for more updates on the NEET 2013 Cutoff