EAMCET Medical 2014
EAMCET Medical 2014 is a state level examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU) on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), and is the pre requisite exam for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses i.e. MBBS/BDS, B Pharmacy and Pharm D in various private dental and Medical colleges across Andhra Pradesh.
- Predict your rank before actual result.
- Know where you stand.
- Get exam difficulty level analysis.
- Know the overall scoring pattern.
Want to Know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on rank in EAMCET Medical? Click Here
LATEST NEWS: EAMCET Medical 2014 Result Declared on June 9, 2014
To Check EAMCET Medical 2014 Result – Click Here
Exam name: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test 2014
Commonly known as: EAMCET Medical 2014
Want to know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on rank in AIPMT 2014? Click here
Exam type: State Level examination
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and should have a domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- For admissions to MBBS, BDS, B Pharmacy courses the candidate must pass in the 12th (HSC) class examination with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, in case the candidate belongs to a reserved category this percentage would be 40%.
- For Pharm D 50% seats are reserved for PCB students while the other 50% are reserved for BiPC students.
EAMCET Medical 2014Selection Process:
After the announcement of the EAMCET Medical Result, a merit list for central counseling according to which the candidates who have been called for counseling will have to fill college preference will be announced.
The EAMCET Medical 2014 Exam will be a 3 hour single question paper exam which will have 160 multiple choice questions out of which 40 will be from physics, 40 from chemistry and 80 will be from biology (40 Botany and 40 Zoology).
There is no negative marking for wrong response and one mark will be awarded for each correct response.
EAMCET Medical 2014 Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus of EAMCET Medical 2014 will be the same as that of the HSC level examination.
- The Application form for EAMCET Medical 2014 can only be filled online at the official website of EAMCET Medical 2014.
- The application fee has to be submitted through the online payment gateway using either Net Banking or Debit/Credit card
- Admit cards will be available for download on the official website of EAMCET Medical 2014.
EAMCET Medical 2014 Important Dates:
February 10, 2014
Commencement of Submission of Online Application form
February 20, 2014
Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee
April 04, 2014
Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate
April 06, 2014 to April 13, 2014
Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 500
April 18, 2014
Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 1000
April 25, 2014
Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 5000
May 05, 2014
Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10000
May 14, 2014
Downloading of Hall Tickets
May 2, 2014 to May 15, 2014
Date of Examination
May 22, 2014 (2.30 PM to 5.30 PM)